About us - British Hair and Nail Society
Through its public and professional domains, the BHNS sets out to achieve the following aims:
- Promote increased public awareness.
- Provide a source of reliable and up-to-date information on hair, scalp and nail disorders
- Assist patients in finding local specialist services
- Provide patients with information on support networks
- Develop and support consultants in the setting up, running and developing of services for patients with hair loss and nail problems
- Provide education for dermatology trainees and GPs
- Foster collaborations between scientists and clinicians to further research into scarring and non-scarring alopecias and nail conditions.
If you are a dermatologist or a hair/nail related professional wanting to become a member of the BHNS, please click below and join through the British Association of Dermatologists or contact us directly at email@example.com